Hey girl hey!
Before we continue, I want to know if this sounds like you or if you've ever experienced the following....
- Massive doubt in your business, fear that you're not good enough, wondering if you'll ever "make it?"
- Frustration because you seem to have all your systems in place but for some reason, they're not working. They're not converting and they're not helping grow your business?
- Questioning the content that you're putting out and wondering if anyone is even reading it?
- You change your website copy on the regular hoping you can find something that sticks and will make your visitors want to sign up for your email list but nothing seems to work?
- And even when the visitors do get on your email list you're not exactly sure what to do with them? How to write to them? How to segment them?
- You're a wee bit overwhelmed on where to start when it comes to this whole online marketing, email, copy, SEO, Facebook ads, monkeys, and rhinos...Oh, wait. What are those doing there? But man, doesn't it feel like everything is one black hole sometimes.
- Oh wait, then you find a way to distract yourself and pop on Instagram and look at other's highlight reels and immediately start feeling insecure and go back to the beginning of...
"Can I even do this?"
And the answer is...
The first step in growing your business and growing you is by investing in yourself.
By learning from those who have already proven the model, learned from their own mistakes, so you don't have to.
In the beginning stages of our business when it comes to investing in ourselves we often convince our mind in thinking...
"I will someday.
Just not right now.
I don't have time.
I need to make money.
I don't have enough money.
It isn't a top priority."
When in fact that is the first and foremost thing you need to be doing is investing in yourself.
Your mind. Your tools. Your network. Your knowledge.
Some of the speakers are the top in their class....
- One of them (well they're co-founders) run an extremely profitable online business educating other female business owners. In fact, the just hit their first 6-figure month. I mean, like yes, I want to learn from them!
- Another quit her almost 6 figure paying salary and decided to teach students how to get their college education paid for through scholarships! Why? Because she got her education paid for through scholarships and then some. (She used the extra for a downpayment on a home at the age of 22...smart and savvy.) She was also very strategic in building up her then side hustle (now main hustle) so when she made the transition she was ready. So yeah, I definitely want to hang out with this savvy chick!
- Another speaker invested $4,000 on a retreat before she quit her corporate job. From that retreat alone she has reaped the benefits that it offered and now helps write copy for some pretty big names...anyone knows Jenna Kutcher?
I mean I could go on and on about the lineup.
The best part about all the speakers? Is that they are genuine as they come.
They don't pretend to be better than others because they know they're not.
We're all in this together.
They're humble, kind and open.
And my favorite part of all is that they're REAL as they come.
We are the sum of the 5 closest people we hang out with the most. Why not make those 5 people, people who influence us for the better, who challenge us, cheer us on, give us tough love and unconditional support?
Find those 5 people on purpose, not by chance.
With that I invite you to come hang out with a bunch of motivated women who are all bettering themselves, investing in themselves, GSD'ing and having a blast while doing it.
Sending you the best positive vibes I can from Chicago,